HomeTag#TalentAcquisition archivos - Catenon World

https://catenon-blog.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/23090000/7-errores-pic-614x720.png

We are all human, and we all make mistakes. This is inevitable. Some mistakes are easily avoided, such as scheduling important meetings for the wrong time, or sending emails to the wrong recipient. The good thing about these is that even if they do happen, they can be easily prevented from happening again. However, as recruiters, some of the most common mistakes are ones that we probably don’t even realise we’re making. Read on and...

https://catenon-blog.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/20113440/blog_uncover_talent-e1618992528153-614x720.png

Companies need to be proactive when recruiting, given that most of the talent is not looking for a job actively. In fact, 70% of the global workforce is made up of passive talent or passive candidates who aren’t actively job searching, and the remaining 30% are active job seekers. This paired with the fact that there is a skills gap in the current labour market, where studies found 48% of respondents lamenting that candidates lack the...

https://catenon-blog.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/26154301/The-Future-of-Hiring-Skills-based-Recruitment.png

We are seeing a huge gap between the unemployed and the unfilled vacancies globally. In the U.S. only, 8 million Americans are unemployed and actively searching for employment, but an estimated 6 million U.S. jobs remain unfulfilled. In Germany, last year there was an average of 2,5 million Germans unemployed and about 650,000 unfilled vacancies.  This trend accentuated during COVID and will continue to grow since companies can’t fill those positions because the conventional recruitment...

https://catenon-blog.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/20112639/BLOG_X23-2-800x720.jpg

You can call it what you want, but referral recruitment is on the rise. About 80% of recruiters say they can’t find the talent they need, especially since a lot of that hard-to-find talent may be passive. This means the chances are that most talent is already employed and is not looking for a change. Recruiters have three challenges, first to find that talent, then to contact it, and finally to incite a change. To...