Last March 8th, the International Women’s Day has been celebrated. A day of vindication for the equality of rights and opportunities in a struggle that is of each one of us and present in our daily life.
In Catenon, women like Michelle Obama, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Judy Garland, Oprah Winfrey and Malala Yousafzai, inspire us and without them, we would not be what we are.
Now, we show you some sentences that these empowered women have said that inspire us:
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: “Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you.”
- Michelle Obama: “Each and every one of you can be leaders and support others to achieve it.”
- Malala Yousafzai: “Extremist have shown what frightens them most: a girl with a book.”
- Oprah Winfrey: “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.”
- Judy Garland: “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.”
In Catenon we are committed to diversity and we support the development of our talent. It is what defines us and what makes us a global and diverse team.
For them. For us.